A Word From Director Of Able Carpet Care – Michael Paydon
Thank you for visiting the Able Carpet Care web site. We pride ourselves on giving you the best service and the best result for your Carpets, Rugs, Tiles, Curtains and Upholstery. All our work is fully guaranteed and our staff are trained and accredited with the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration.
The Full Story
Able Carpet Care was established in 1956 and over the years we have learned a thing or two. We love to clean. We know that not everyone does, but we’re pretty sure that everyone loves a clean space. That why we’ve made it our full time job to help people live in cleaner spaces.
We’ll come to your home or business with a smile and we won’t leave until your Rugs, Carpets, Upholstery, and Curtains are as clean as we would want our own space to be. We treat every space with respect and integrity so that you feel good about living in it and working it.
Able Carpet Care shares the general community concern for the protection of human health and the conservation of the environment. We always strive to observe all health, safety, and environment laws in order to remain consistent with the principles of sustainable development and pollution prevention.
- Minimize chemical use & encourage responsible use of carpet cleaning solvents, as we recognise that chemicals impact air quality and human health.
- Use advanced technology such as the Sapphire Scientific Pro-1200SE truckmount machine to clean fabrics and fibres.
- Use and recommend safe solutions that adhere to manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Integrate health, safety, and environmental factors into planning, operational decisions, and processes.
- Continually improve our health, safety, and environmental performance, regularly monitoring and auditing our safety and performance.
To provide a quality, advanced and environmentally friendly fibre and fabric cleaning service that exceeds Australian standards (AS/NZS 3733:2018) and reaches a new standard of excellence in fibre and fabric care.